What do I do about filing my US Income Tax forms if I live in the Philippines?

I would look to get a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to do it for you. But look for one who already has Expats on his books and knows the system. Because the rulings and regulations that apply to an Expat are different to a general U.S. citizen so a bit of researching and asking around other Expats from the U.S. you should get a few recommendations from people already using a good accountant. No point asking me because I am not an American. But if you do know a good accountant or want to know I would advise using the comment system on this post and hopefully we will get some people already using the Accountants that are reliable and know the system reply..