This visa is issued to foreigners who need to enter the Philippines in transit to other countries. It must be obtained at any Philippine Embassy or Consulate before entering the country. The transit period is limited to 72 hours only.
Foreigners in transit who do not intend to leave the airport transit area and will continue their flight to their next destination do not need a transit visa.
- Passport valid for at least six months
- Confirmed valid ticket to the next destination country
- Visa fee
These requirements may be required from the Philippine Embassy or Consulate where you are applying.
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of Evidence of Residency in the country of origin
- Proof of sufficient funds for travel expenses, accommodation and subsistence
- One or two recent photos with white or light-colored background
Note: Original copies and photocopies of the required documents should be submitted upon application.
If the application is made by an agent or a representative, an applicant’s authorization letter should be included in the application.