The conditions provided in this Act allow only 50 applicants whose countries accept Filipinos as immigrants on a reciprocal basis to obtain the Immigrant Quota Visa annually.
- Accomplished and Notarized General Application Form (BI Form No. MCL-07-01)
- Original and photocopy of passport valid for at least six, showing the admission stamp and authorized period to stay
- Original copy of proof of actual investment of at least US$40,000.00 (bank deposit is not accepted) in the Philippines or proof of applicant’s special qualification which has advanced or will advance the country’s national interest
- Original copy of the Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and International Health Surveillance or any government authorized medical institution which certifies that the applicant is not infected with any serious or contagious disease; and, is mentally healthy
- Bureau of Immigration (BI) Clearance Certificate; and
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA) Clearance.
- Submit the requirements above to the Philippine Embassy or Consulate (addressed to the Consular Officer).
- The Consular Officer will forward the application to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
- The DFA will determine that the number of applicants has not reach the quota for the year.
- The Consular Officer will interview the applicant.
- Approval or Refusal will be issued.
Fees in Pesos
- Upon Filing
Express Lane 500
BI Clearance 1,010
- Upon Approval/Implementation
ACR and Form 1,050
Change of Status 600
Passport Visa 200
ICR Form 1,450
Legal Research 60
Head Tax 250
Express Fee 500
Forms: General Application Form (BI Form No. MCL-07-01)
BI Clearance Certificate