Its a review I was asked to publish as a warning to others because not only was the service terrible everyone who went got a nice dose of food poisoning. Now from the information I have been given there were over 20 people that ate in one sitting all got food poisoning except for the person who told me about it. Why? because they never brought his meal which is why he was the lucky one of the bunch but the other side of the problem is this was for the benefit of poor kids and pretty much anything that could have gone wrong at the place did. Hopefully Alan will comment below with the ins and outs of the day but just wanted to warn others as Rob a friend of ours recently had 3 days in hospital and dysentery which he picked up not at this location but the point is hygiene and food quality are paramount here as so many diseases exist and easy to catch if ignored.