Adsia Logistics is the logistics company of Adsia Group- a business group with 25 years of solid experience in the field of logistics, consumer distribution, bread making, and food retailing. It is in need of:
(National Capital Region – Pasig City)
• Reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager with functional direction from the President and Managing Director.
• Coordinates the development of the projects assigned by the client, physical movement inside the warehouse i.e. operations status, receiving, replenishment, picking and shipment.
• Focuses on driving supply chain efficiency practices between the customers and suppliers, inorder to reduce the cost, as well as to serve and provide better value to our customer.
• Assist Senior Operations Manager in all process development initiatives to reduce total supply chain cost.
• Evaluate customer specific requests for changes in logistics services and recommend changes in policy as needed
• Assist Senior Operations Mngr in leading the development of Value Added Logistics Services and improved customer service
• Oversees warehouse operations by monitoring customer orders, promotions and transportation activities
• Assist Senior OM in establishing and monitoring measurement scorecard that captures the customer’s service level expectations and the company’s reporting needs.
• Help review logistics costs and works with sales team, logistics and customer contacts to minimize or eliminate non value-added costs.
• Male not over 45 years old
• Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or related technical field is an absolute must.
• Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
• Requires complete understanding of both the company and the customer’s supply chain
• Min of 5 years experience in Logistical Alliances, Distribution Operations, Customer Service Operations, Planning and Transportation
• Customer focused with a service orientation
• Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision while functioning and contributing effectively in a process team environment
• Knowledge of Customer Logistics, Inventory Planning and Forecasting Systems
• Experience utilizing Lean principles and tools (Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, etc.)
• Possess good interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Applicants must be highly flexible and be ready to commit to rotational shifts (as & when required).
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight schedules.
• Good coordination skills, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Someone who is willing and prepared to be ‘hands-on’ as and when necessary.
• Applicants who can commence work immediately will definitely have an added advantage!
• Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City
(Central Visayas – Cebu)
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Previously employed with Auditing Firm
• Full-Time positions available.
• Not more than 30 years old.
Interested applicants may send their latest Application Letter, Resumé with recent ID picture, Photocopy of TOR and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may send it to:
The Managing Director
Adsia Logistics Inc.
Blk 3 Lot 3A Washington Rd
Cebu Light Industrial Park, Basak, Lapu-lapu City
Tel no (032) 341-3034; 495-1835