- 1 1/2 T – salt
- 1T – sugar, refined
- 1T – phosphate
- 1/4 C – water
- 1T – celery, chopped fresh or celery powder
- 1/2 C – onion, chopped
- 1T – garlic, chopped finely
- 1T – ground black pepper
- 4T – flour
- 2 pcs – egg, fresh
- Select good quality raw materials. Trim and weigh.
- Grind the meat.
- Add salt and phosphate dissolve in 1/4 cup of water with the meat and mix well until tacky (sticky as glue).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Form into patty. Freeze and pack for storage.
- Fry if to be served with bread.
Yield: 1.3 kg
You can buy all meat processing ingredients at:
Ultima Entrepinoy Forum Center
Nutrition Foundation of the Philippines Bldg.
#107 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Tel: 411-1349; 742-0826; 742-7866