With our continued development we will be moving the internet cafe out of the current location and converting the building to another apartment. The internet cafe will still exist just moving things around a bit as it doesn’t need the floor area it currently takes up which is why this is becoming available as an apartment instead. The unit itself is on the ground floor and consists of a bedroom area, main room with kitchenette with toilet and shower room attached. It comes with the following :-
- Stove P100 per month (electric)
- TV P200 per month
- Refrigerator P500 per month
- PC if required for an extra P300 per month.
- Electric fans as generally air conditioning isn’t needed.
- Bedroom furniture with built in robe.
- Sitting room comes with lounger and dining set.
- Water is P150 per month
- Wifi internet is P300 although advise any downloading to be done off-peak to not affect other users.
- Laundry is done by laundry women in the area on a quantity basis for which we or yourselves can negotiate.
- Scooter hire is available for P350 per day.
- Jeep hire is also available at P1500 per day.
About the area :-
- We currently have 2 supermarket and a market within a 10 minute walking distance.
- Location is 5mins walk from the main road allowing easy access to public transport to the city and other parts of Cebu island.
- Several Expat locations are nearby for those who choose to meet up with other foreign nationals.
- The area is safe and often myself as well as the other expat’s who live in the area walk to other locations. Minglanilla itself has a “village” feel to it where most people are friendly.
- Several eateries nearby to get hot food on the evening as well as takeaway delivery services from McDonalds, Sunburst chicken, Pizzas of any sort and many other restaurants.
Requirements of tenancy :-
- We do not allow “Sexpats” to rent our accommodation and if found to be acting in a manner relating to the use of prostitutes you will be found in breach of your tenancy agreement and removed from the premises strongly advise if your looking for that type of lifestyle to look elsewhere.
- Operating a business from the premises is unauthorized unless agreed before moving to the property. This does not involve things such as people writing blogs etc from home on their own but more people using facilities as an office as the property isn’t licensed for that use.
- Alcoholism,physical or any other type of abuse that affects others is not authorized we have a quiet community here and would like to keep it that way. We can understand having a party now and again and having a few beers at home, were not talking about those situations.
- Deposit of 2 months + 1 month rent advance are required as well as an agreement of a minimum of 3 months tenancy. If the property is vacant at the time negotiation of short-term rental is also available e.g. one month.
The apartment layout doesn’t include the fact that there is a built in TV unit as well as built in wardrobes that are built into the wall. For more pictures as I develop the unit please visit my Facebook page here